Fabia VRS remap please help!

i like the look of the shark self tuning box , will i get the same results without taking it to a rolling road etc what would be your best choice as dont really want to drive up north if i can help it .

cheers kurt

think ill just stick with the shark dealer thats down my way they seem to have good reviews everywhere , was after one more thing i've seen black leather vrs seats in some fabia s , i take it their special edition , does anyone know where i might get my hands on some if possible ?

Been looking into this myself for a while... Sub £1k for seats and door cards but 2nd hand normally go for about £500 plus your standard interior.

Personally, I'm gonna save for a fresh re-trim as you can spec what you want as apposed to get what's on offer, and they come up very rarely!

Take a look on their web site if you haven't already, some Fabia's on their site.

:thumbup:

if i get lucky will grab the leathers but yea ill probably just stick with the std interior till it gets on my tits and then go for a change as there s better things to do with a bag of sand. is the website ur on about seat surgeons yea ?

ill just get some of these leathers when the std get beyond repair/cleanable , am gonna keep the fabia for a good few years so will defo be getting the leathers at some point . cheers jars mate that site is the nuts

So who actually has real world experience of a stage 2 map, i.e hybrid turbo allard egr, fmic?

basically i want mine mapped but i dont want the huge cloud i currently have from my where the previous map appears to be horredous. slightest bit of throttle and its soots good and proper.

so can anyone recomend? im willing to travel anywhere for it to be done right.

So who actually has real world experience of a stage 2 map, i.e hybrid turbo allard egr, fmic?

basically i want mine mapped but i dont want the huge cloud i currently have from my where the previous map appears to be horredous. slightest bit of throttle and its soots good and proper.

so can anyone recomend? im willing to travel anywhere for it to be done right.

I do, the smoke is to do with the mechanical vs electronic control effects of the hybrid struggling with the quantity /timing of fuel injected.

Perhaps RS Tuning in Leeds might have experience remapping hybrids

Mikko of Shark MIGHT have experience remapping hybrids.

Otherwise I know mappers in Portugal

John

Smoke is due to lazy mapping nothing more. As long as everything is setup right right mechanically then theirs no need for a hybrid to smoke.

from what i understand its should only a tad of smoke?im wanting to do some trackdays in the car and im sure ill be black flagged for how bad it is, my friends who have been following have commented saying its pretty bad as in have to drop back.and as its only making 209bhp compared to what it should be making i think its been poorly mapped.