Maidstone Meet October 2012

lfc958

Hi, my wife and I would like to put our names down for two places please.

Regards, Andy & Jean

You're very welcome, look out for a Silver Octy Vrs with lfc on the reg plate & you will know I we have arrived.

Hope you had a good break Steve, will hopefully be along for this, if I don't forget the time and get distracted on other things, like making this poxy car go round corners and over bumps properly. :thumbup:

Am looking forward to the day you get this OTR & can bring it to a meet, i suspect it will prob be when we have warmer weather & you dont need thermals & biggles goggles & helmet ;)

I knew I should have charged! :giggle:

A fiver in the tank would just about get you to the roundabout and back, mines still full from CC :( Planning on emptying it on the 29th at Lydden though, weather dependant.... :rain: bad times..., :sun: good times... :thumbup:

will try and make this one

I've checked the Forum rules & anyone from Gravesend has to be vetted by a panel of experts first. If you'd like to book an appointment we might be able to get you into the next meet (providing you meet the criteria of course)?

Should you wish to continue with the application, the interview process is held in the function room of the Rum Puncheon in Gravesend on weekend evenings. The room is not open to the public but just introduce yourself & give them the code word 'I'd like to buy Simon several beers please' & they'll show you where to go........

Cheers! ;):rock::rofl:

• Like 3

I've checked the Forum rules & anyone from Gravesend has to be vetted by a panel of experts first. If you'd like to book an appointment we might be able to get you into the next meet (providing you meet the criteria of course)?

Should you wish to continue with the application, the interview process is held in the function room of the Rum Puncheon in Gravesend on weekend evenings. The room is not open to the public but just introduce yourself & give them the code word 'I'd like to buy Simon several beers please, i am here as his designated driver' & they'll show you where to go........

You forget something dude. :giggle:

Should you wish to continue with the application, the interview process is held in the function room of the Rum Puncheon in Gravesend on weekend evenings. The room is not open to the public but just introduce yourself & give them the code word 'I'd like to buy Simon several beers please' & they'll show you where to go........

Ha! What's that all about?

Yes I am Beefy, just not sure if Beryl will be back on the road by then. :think:

'Ow is the yellow monster & when am I getting my hair blown off in it!? :rock:

Still a bit ill at the momment, a small case of the overs...overboosting overheating and oversteering.....