Whiteline vrs ultra racing rarb

Lofty8

Well I had made my mind up to go for the whiteline 22mm rarb as I'm keeping the front stock apart from super pro bushes then I came across this ultra racing bar on the bay. The fitting looks cleaner and higher than the whiteline.

Has anyone got any experience with this ultra racing offering ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120952670363?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I've looked at ultra racing stuff on the net before, thing I've noticed is that all the pics looked photo shopped and not like there properly on the car? Haven't seen one that looks properly fitted and haven't read any reviews on them

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

Ultra racing also seems to be based in Malaysia where there is very little Mk4 platform cars available, just come back from there and didn't see any

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

+1 for a stock FARB and a whiteline RARB (adjustable). Makes better use of quality tyres, and greater precision when cornering :yes:

But crappy tyres and a greasy roundabout can provoke sudden oversteer!

Only negative about the whiteline is that its not painted or powder coated.

The whitelines are painted hence why they rust. If I was you soona s you get it give it a few more coats and then spray it with wax.

I thought mine just had a BZP coating - been a while since I saw it tho..