Azur Skoda - Anyone used them?

Fez

Hi All,

I have an MOT coming in around a month and was thinking about using Azur Skoda. So wanted to know has anyone used them? and also am I right in thinking there are part of the same company as West Sussex Motor?

Thanks for any help

Paul

• 3 months later...

I quick update on Azur as I used them for a service and warranty claimin the end.

I had them booked for a service but a couple of weeks before the service I had an exhaust system light came on.

Azur were great, they were able to see my car within a day and service the car at the same time. They were also able to provide me with a car within this short time span. I also found the staff were really friendly and they dealt with everything for me.

The only down point was they set my car to a fixed service schedule(I paid for a variable) and failed to reset this when it went in for the replacement exhaust sensor.

So without the little mix up with the service computer it would have been a 5 star service.