Yeti in Crychan. (WRGB)

Llanigraham

Can't be RallyGB as its not raining.

I was in two minds about travelling down this year but now saving myself for a trip to Dalby Forest in a few weeks time.

Nice to see the SM in its natural habitat.

The entry list of only 31 WRC entries put me off this year and I've been spectating on a regular basis since the mid-seventies, so it was unusual for me not to have attended.

A great car for the stages I have really enjoyed my experiences with the Yeti on previous events, although the seats are not the most comfortable for sleeping over night which is what I normally do.

Hi Graham.

Hope you had an uneventful stage/s.

I was SC at Celtic Manor Resort - it ran well on schedule - but all that work for just one run.

Never again, I'll demote myself to a radio car in future and let the younger ones take the strain :whew:

Onesque,

My initial thought, but we had 2 runs of both WRC and Clubman, so quite a full day, and to be honest the driving and speed by the WRC cars was worth it all. Plus Perez and the Stratos!!

Jerry,

Glad you had a good time, but it does look like a lot of work for 31 cars!! I've stepped "up" from Radio, and was Mid Stage Safety/Incident Officer 1 again this year, and other than one car off, which was a quick "tug" out of the ditch, was a nice quiet event.

Had a very interesting chat with the Dr with us. He'd just got back from Bulgaria, where he is their Chief Race Series MO; was off to Jordan this week to be MO on their race series, and is also currently involved with the DTM series in Germany, where he is designing a new race seat that will include a vacumn rescue blanket, and which is potentially also going to be used in NASCAR.

Did anyone see the Bentley on stage for Top Gear? I wouldn't have minded the opportunity to photograph that. Plus love the Stratos.

Talking of TG I saw something recently with JC out in a Yeti, can't for the life of me remember what programme it was? It was only a quick glimpse.