Robin's vRS Re-invigoration!

BlueRobin

My furby is back from the body shop! Whoop

S0890817.JPG

Makes me really want to get all my bumps and scrapes sorted... but .... must..... resist ..... for now :(

Sorry but I would want someone to if it were my car.... but isn't it all a bit out, or is it just the picture/angle?! (If you follow the wheel arch and look at the middle part of it, looks like as they meet its all poking out but i have just finished work after staring at 9am!)

(Hopefully I've got the right picture!!!)

DH - was thinking retro or black/silver without the green. :)

Jars - the plastic corner of the bumper you highlighted is a mil or two proud but all that appears to be bonded with glue to tough to nail down just a corner. Likely down to the prior prang on the car.

Update:

Cam position sensor changed today and its much better. Is it me or does it seem a tiny bit more powerful now too?

So apart from badges and needing a good wash, I appear to have a well-sorted motor :)

• 2 weeks later...