Skoda Citigo Tiesto Edition Pictures

monkeykler

No swaping this, im keeping it for a while it looks a lot better in the flesh than what it did on the auction :) and sorry about the images im having a nightmare sharibg these photos cause theyre about 5mb each off my DSLR camera

Photobucket seems to have sorted itself out now -Very nice .

I thought it came with a monster sound system, yours looks standard or is there stuff hidden?

You have quite a few little extras here and there as well I see, like the sill protectors, bootliner etc, looks like you got yourself a real bargain.

Like the rear diffuser. Really makes a difference to the back of the car.post-61871-13479974092329_thumb.jpg

I've been looking for that thing. Is it an official part? The Geneve autoshow had Citigos with that part and something in the front as well. http://www.skoda.dk/Modeller/Citigo/Galleri/Geneve-Galleri/

Like the rear diffuser. Really makes a difference to the back of the car.post-61871-13479974092329_thumb.jpg

I was trying to explain this to some one the other day, I was told by the person who handed it over to me that this was a custom made made for this limited edition model( i could be very wrong though), but I could see it being put on a sportier version (maybe a citigo vRS?) I think it looks pretty cool adds more character to it! I'll ask my old man to check the body parts off my chasis number and if he finds anything i'll let you know!

Also a quick question, should i be hiding my number plate on these pictures? I didn't think it would matter with it being the only one of them around?

Photobucket seems to have sorted itself out now -Very nice .

I thought it came with a monster sound system, yours looks standard or is there stuff hidden?

You have quite a few little extras here and there as well I see, like the sill protectors, bootliner etc, looks like you got yourself a real bargain.

Hi mate,

Yea it has a good sound system, you can put it up full blast and its crystal clear and loud like you were in a concert hall or something!, I think the head unit itself is holding it back though.

it's not over the top BOOM BOOM but just perfect! they speakers are fitted in the normal slots but I have no idea where the amp is! they did a good job doing it either way!

Yep, i've only briefly looked at the bootliner, it feels more foam than the usual rubber...

Lovely little car now I can see the pics BUT I can't see anything mindblowingly different. Previous posts have hinted at crazy sound systems, custom leather and wacky one-off mods.

The only things that seem unique to this one are the external graphics, upholstery stitching and that rear lower spoiler (custom sound system somewhere?)

This is NOT a jealous dig, it is said from experience. My WRC Octy wasn't really that special once the stickers came off. Skoda special editions always seem to revolve around Stickers and low numbers, this being one of 10, the WRC was one of 100 (or 1 of 25 RHD!).

The Octy MK2 Limited Edition VRS was poor to say the least, Leather and Grey paint. Both are now freely available to order.

Please don't flame me, I like the car. Just expected a little more from a limited edition of 10.

Overall great purchase, well done buddy!

Lovely little car now I can see the pics BUT I can't see anything mindblowingly different. Previous posts have hinted at crazy sound systems, custom leather and wacky one-off mods.

The only things that seem unique to this one are the external graphics, upholstery stitching and that rear lower spoiler (custom sound system somewhere?)

This is NOT a jealous dig, it is said from experience. My WRC Octy wasn't really that special once the stickers came off. Skoda special editions always seem to revolve around Stickers and low numbers, this being one of 10, the WRC was one of 100 (or 1 of 25 RHD!).

The Octy MK2 Limited Edition VRS was poor to say the least, Leather and Grey paint. Both are now freely available to order.

Please don't flame me, I like the car. Just expected a little more from a limited edition of 10.

Overall great purchase, well done buddy!

No mate, I kind of agree with you, the leather seats, seems like some incorrect information I read off carthrottle.com, and yes also I kind of expected some kind of sound system that would blow the panels off, but on the other hand I'm very happy with the sound, seems just right if you get me.

now talking about other mods.... the white wheels for starters are already available as i think Bossfox told me the other day as when I actually bought the car only the black ones were available, as you said and the back body kit may become available at some point.

but the only thing that changes it from the rest is the stitched seats the dash, the little bits of chrome here and there and the body work (being 3 different colour and having vinylls all over it)

apart from that i'm absolutly chuffed with it, as I was going to get an ellegance any way, and it's possibly the best car i've ever drove!

cool beans, we just need the other 9 cars to be sold and them all to join Briskoda! :D, I heard some where down the grapevine, they sold one recently if that's true the guy needs to get on here so i can see if it's any different to mine haha!

cool beans, we just need the other 9 cars to be sold and them all to join Briskoda! :D, I heard some where down the grapevine, they sold one recently for €20,000? if that's true the guy need to get on here so i can see if it's any different to mine haha!

Yours is more special, the other nine all have the steering wheel on the wrong side... :giggle: