FOR SALE - 2007 07 Reg - SKODA Fabia 1.9Tdi PD vRS Special Edition

Monty

2007 07 Reg - SKODA Fabia 1.9Tdi PD vRS Special Edition

Just in case anybody is interested my ex-car is now for sale at :

http://www.john-clark.co.uk/skoda/used-cars/search/10540/skoda-fabia

Reduced to £5,300 with the extra wheels

or

£5,000 without the extra set of winter tyres & wheels.

Metallic race blue. Part Skoda service history and subsequent regular servicing carried out by my Mechanic Son every 10,000 miles including the cambelt & water pump that was replaced at 60,000 miles (receipts for parts available). Full black leather (emriodered with vRS logo & Embossed with number 963).

6speed gearbox. Cruise control. Air Conditioning (recharged last year). 6xCD/Radio. Trip computer. Alarm and imobiliser. Front fog lamps. Rake and reach steering column. Electric front windows & mirrors. Remote central locking.

As we all know its a superb balance between performance & economy, economical ecu remap by Angel Tuning two years ago that improved Torque, BHP and MPG by approx. 15-20% from the standard 130bhp (can easily be removed and reset to standard if required).

Tax’d till end of May 2013 & MOT’d till mid June 2013. One owner from new, well maintained, washed and waxed weekly whenever possible, great condition inside & out. Standard 16” vRS alloy wheels (fully refurbished last year) plus spare set of identical alloy wheels with winter tyres included in sale.

New drilled and grooved disks and new pads all round three months ago. Documented 93,300 miles and increasing with use. Insurance Group:9.

I'm located in Ayr, 25miles south west of Glasgow but am willing to travel within reason to meet anybody to view car or arrange any inspection, please contact me on 07515877751 or email me on: [email protected]

Reluctant sale, but I am contemplating purchasing an ex-demonstrator Fabia VRS

I've got it advertised in all the usual places at eg Autotrader, Gumtree, Pisonheads etc for £6,995 ono but am offering it on here for any fellow Briskodians for £6,700 or make me a realistic offer.

I got offered what I thought was a reasonable trade-in price against the new VRS, but think i'll get more selling it privately and getting a discount for no trade-in.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions just email me, call or text.

I'll get more images once i can resize them etc.

post-3343-0-32078700-1348693745_thumb.jpg

post-3343-0-77296500-1348693807_thumb.jpg

post-3343-0-75399900-1348693855_thumb.jpg

post-3343-0-06381000-1348694034_thumb.jpg

Reduced to £5,695 with extra wheels

or

£5,495 without the extra set of winter tyres & wheels.

Hi,

apologies but i'm not interested in the car (already have an SE, you see) but i may be interested in the winter tyres and wheels, if you'd be willing to sell them separately. If so, could you send me more details?

Ta

Statto

Hi Satto,

I wish that I had as much interest for the car as I've had for the wheels and winter tyres, but your about 6th or 7th on the list if I'm selling them seperately.

Regards

Gordon.

Reduced to £5,400 with the extra wheels

or

£5,100 without the extra set of winter tyres & wheels.

post-3343-0-90716700-1350809142_thumb.jpg

post-3343-0-71154000-1350809158_thumb.jpg

IMG_0293.MOV

2007 07 Reg - SKODA Fabia 1.9Tdi PD vRS Special Edition

Reduced to a bargain price of £5,100 without the extra set of winter tyres & wheels.

or £5,400 with the extra wheels

See above for full details.....

Last chance if anybody is interested, because unless I sell by Friday I'm trading it in for a MkII Fabia VRS first thing on Saturday morning.

And have agreed a very fair trade-in figure with the Skoda Dealer and is a fair bit more than non-franchise folks were offering.

OK out with the old and in with the new.

Traded in my 07 Mk1 vrs se for a 10 Mk2 vrs today, only done a 100 miles or so in it back from the dealers and love it already although have gone to press the clutch a few times especially coming up to junctions.

A question for all you brikodians out there, why do you think my Mk1 vrs se didn't sell privately ? too high a price ? too high a mileage ? not full service history ? too far away from main populaton centres ? or what ? I did have enquires and people look at it but they all need to sell their own cars first and didn't have the money at the time.

Basically you chose the worst time to sell.

The economy means less people looking and secure in their jobs to get a loan.

Christmas coming soon means people have other priorities.

The above means people don't have spare cash until they sell their car, which they can't as they had the same problem as you.

I can't believe it didn't sell with how far you dropped the price... but that gives you an idea of the current state of the used car market.

You seem to have to pretty much give them away at the moment. :(

Considering one went privately on eBay not long ago for over £6,600 I was surprised too. Reasons as above - and, yes, I think the mileage would have been an issue.