Mean Looking Rs!

Chrille

The Sat Nav that you see in the piccies IS an option in the UK you just have to ask for it. Its a general VW option rather than a Skoda model specific option. I was lucky enough to have it already fitted in the 3 month old vRS Estate that I've just bought.

Is it compulsory over there to have different styles of wheels if you are a saab driver????

(look at the link to the pics if you have no idea what I am talking about....)

RS looks good - like the seats!!!:cheers:

Question re the seats.

I fitted a Sparco Evo 2 to mine, but had to remove as it sat to high ie I couldn't wear a helmet in the car, in fact I only had about 5mm of headroom without a helmet :(

Are yours bolted straight to the floor or are they on runners?

Oh and it looks very nice! Love the CH wheels, looked at them for mine :D

Originally posted by K FIVE in this post

Yes it does indeed look Mean but i wonder how easy it is to beat that as well!;)

Performance wise it should be pretty fast. It has larger injectors, kkk16 turbo, FMIC, exhaust and of course new software. It's not dynoed yet but it should produce 260-270 bhp. It's tuned by ACE Competition, the same company who built the red 340bhp Octavia 4*4.

/ Christian

Christian, does the KKK16 turbo fit easily? I've been looking at the compressor maps of various turbos and its one that is on my list along with the Garrett GT30. Just trying to find which is easier to fit. Also which injectors? Worked out for mine that I need some 700cc injectors, gives me a choice of 2 from the Bosch range, depending what fuel pressure regulator I decid to run. Ideally I don't want to go above the 4 bar. Have you changed the fuel pump? To flow the fuel I require (based on injector sizing, about 2.5l per minute) I'm looking at fitting a slightly modified Audi RS4 pump.

Should be good for about 400-450 :D

Originally posted by TaviaRS in this post

Christian, does the KKK16 turbo fit easily? I've been looking at the compressor maps of various turbos and its one that is on my list along with the Garrett GT30. Just trying to find which is easier to fit. Also which injectors? Worked out for mine that I need some 700cc injectors, gives me a choice of 2 from the Bosch range, depending what fuel pressure regulator I decid to run. Ideally I don't want to go above the 4 bar. Have you changed the fuel pump? To flow the fuel I require (based on injector sizing, about 2.5l per minute) I'm looking at fitting a slightly modified Audi RS4 pump.

Should be good for about 400-450 :D

I have no idea since it's not my car :D However ACE-competition is an authorised dealer for Hohenester so I think they have similar upgrades. Maybe the easiest were if you e-mailed them. [email protected] or hohenester.de . They(ACE) are closed for the summer. Opens again 4/8. Not sure how good their english is...

/ Christian