Yeti brochure error

Kie

The Yeti pricelist published in April incorrectly states that folding tables on the rear of the front seats are available as optional equipment on Greenline II models.

Amendments are being made and the new brochure will be released soon

Thanks

Kieran

• Like 1

Assuming you are from SUK.........Welcome!!!

Don't believe it !!! SUK taking an interest in this forum.

Never done up to now. Maybe you can stay with us and do a better job than those Call Centre (Customer Service) people that don't know a lot about the product.

SUK you need to also put the Skoda Yeti on line configurator right while your at it!!!

You will learn a lot from these forums so please stay with us...there's plenty to peruse.

Edited by kibby

Assumung you are from SUK.........Welcome!!!....

Member search gives this for 13 June 2011 -

'im 23 years old from shropshire, i work in the parts department for furrows of shrewsbury a dealership which owns multiple fanchises, we do ford,mazda,SKODA,kia and iveco parts...'

The OP might bring us up to date?

I would have thought there would be a world of difference between working for a dealers and the 'hardcore' Skoda UK, that makes all the usual weird and wonderful decisions that blight the lives of UK based Skoda customers, e.g. inaccurate information, poor choice of standard spec, lack of options that are available in other EU countries and SUK is always right/knows best approach to customer service.

Anything I've mist :giggle: :wonder:

TP

• Like 2

Well put!

He's made a few strange comments about dealers when he worked for them....probably a more corporate one now he works for SUK.

When dealers don't often know what the product detail is .....not a good omen when SUK recruit from them!! (lol).

Anything I've mist?

Proctor & Gamble run the Call Centre!!

Maybe he can respond to some of the problems we have with SUK?

Edited by kibby

Sorry Kibby, but from my dealings with SUK last year, and a conversation with a senior member of their staff at that time I can confirm that they do "watch" this forum, as he was able to give me an answer to something that had only been asked on this forum.

Not seen any evidence of action because they are monitoring this forum.

If they really are why don't they have an input where appropriate?

Now that really would be Customer (focused) Service.

Edited by kibby

Because if they posted, they would get draw into debates and arguments.

Thier opinion would not be the same as everyone elses.

As a big business they are never going to please everyone all the time, like the dealers should try to do.

And let's be honest, internet forums are not short of people that feel the need to debate and sometimes be argumentative to get their point across because they are always right.

In my opinion SUK would have very little to gain by posting.

They can get the info they need by reading.

• Like 4

Fair point.

I did say where appropriate....was thinking of where they could supply information or similar technical

issues but where would you draw the line?

As this forum is quite lively ( and it should be) maybe not such a good idea....but a pity they

don't draw on suggestions (like improving the boot light for example) they could pick up from here.

Maybe we should start a 'what needs improving in the next model year thread'.

Edited by kibby

I would hope that Skoda would task someone to keep an eye on this site as customer feedback is an essential component of any consumer business. It is difficult to see how any identifiable presence here would be practical. It would be a surprise if the OP is in any sense authorised to post as "SUK" and if he is an employee I doubt we will hear from him again.

He has had his SUK hat on in the past.

"I would hope.........." in practise easy to do but you need the mind set of really listening and taking on board.

How many time have you come across Customer Service (in the sense of a Customer Service dept) that

is not a defensive/we are right, you are wrong outfit......never mind the lack of knowledge SUK demonstrate.?

Edited by kibby

Anyone want a bet he won't be back?

Ive been on here for a while... have a look at my posts i inform of updates all the time and delays in factory ect i am not customer service that has nothing to do with me so dont think for a second i work for you pal. if alls youve got to say is bad things about SUK then go buy a Ford i just posted this on here as information for Yeti owners to look at as i get updates ect via e-mail i do have a job to do other then to take time out to inform you but it seems my efforts are there to be mocked so next time i get any info on Yeti's i will be sure not to bother wasting my time

Edited by Kie

Well this all came about Kieran, since you added an SUK postscript to post #1

What did you think we'd assume? Many of us have had less than positive involvement with the (outsourced) Customer Services operation - we thought we had a ray of hope :)

Please don't flounce off - we greatly value any input on our Yetis :thumbup:

Well this all came about Kieran, since you added an SUK postscript to post #1

What did you think we'd assume? Many of us have had less than positive involvement with the (outsourced) Customer Services operation - we thought we had a ray of hope :)

Please don't flounce off - we greatly value any input on our yetis :thumbup:

SUK stands for Skoda UK not Skoda UK Customer Service

SUK stands for Skoda UK not Skoda UK Customer Service

So you are working for SUK when making posts here?

edit - didnt see merlins post above before I posted.

Edited by FocusZtec

I think what concerns some owners (like myself), is the obvious and not infrequent inaccuracy of published information and the lack of product knowledge displayed by some (not all) call centre staff working for the UK importer. Also the difficulty getting a simple thing as a slight change in wheel spec on the Yeti; Skoda UK appeared to go out of their way to stop me as a customer getting this change put in place. In the end I had to contact the manufacturer, who where far more helpful and understanding as to my request.

Have further read on this forum of other owners in other European countries, getting support from their importer for not only simple spec changes such as wheels but much more difficult ones such as paint changes. Obviously these I cannot verify but it does from my personal point of view feel that here in the UK we are being 'short changed' and sometimes it feels that bit to much intentional.

TP

• Like 3

So were you posting officially on behalf of Skoda UK?

No so when i post on here its just to pass on info to you guys i dont get paid to be on here lol, its just if i recive info i feel may be helpful i post it on here to keep you informed but seems Yeti owners have a serious attitude towards anyone who works for Skoda so i will be sure not to bother wasting my efforts again

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if someone at Skoda isn't monitoring this forum from a PR/Marketing/Customer service perspective. They may only dip in to this and other forums occasionally but I wouldn't dismiss the idea. I wouldn't however expect them to post. A number of years a go I was in a Honda forum, and the marketing, R&D and others contact key members of the forum and were invited to attend a meeting and offer feedback and have input in to future design directions. To me that shows an extraordinary level of commitment by Honda who would sell the cars regardless of input from forum moderators or nominated representatives.

I know for a fact that SUK DO look at Briskoda.

I for one, would appreciate direct input from an employee of SUK onthis forum although that could be opening up many cans of worms...

My only issue really with this post is that Kie puts 'SUK' as part of his signature. From that, most people would presume he is here in some sort of official capacity.