Evening Rapid Launch Meet - Thursday 6th December 2012

RockyVRS

Still hoping to be there, but my battery decided to give up the ghost today. Looks like the current cold snap has finally finished it off :|

Hoping to get a fresh one sorted at lunchtime tomorrow and see you there.

Yep really good to meet everyone. The Mitchell team were excellent, in high numbers and great hosts. Much appreciated. Test driving the vehicles were good the Rapid not as bad as I thought it might be too.

Just got back from the event. Very well organised and lots of friendly staff there on hand to have a chat.

We turned up a bit late (7.10ish) so only got to test drive the one car (Octavia vRS) but it was a great event for Mitchell's to put on. The Chinese meal was spot on and a bottle of beer was a nice treat too :)

Finished off having a chat with Richard (the boss?!) and then picking up a goody bag on the way out!

82942F67-B866-400B-AFEC-C7239396E34A-6937-000007010FCFD6E3.jpg

Overall a very well organised meet, a shame the weather was so bad, would have been great to have walk around members cars and have a chat/mingle with people... Maybe next time :)

Just got back from the event. Very well organised and lots of friendly staff there on hand to have a chat.

We turned up a bit late (7.10ish) so only got to test drive the one car (Octavia vRS) but it was a great event for Mitchell's to put on. The Chinese meal was spot on and a bottle of beer was a nice treat too :)

Finished off having a chat with Richard (the boss?!) and then picking up a goody bag on the way out!

82942F67-B866-400B-AFEC-C7239396E34A-6937-000007010FCFD6E3.jpg

Overall a very well organised meet, a shame the weather was so bad, would have been great to have walk around members cars and have a chat/mingle with people... Maybe next time :)

I obviously left it too late to grab a goody bag like that!! Arh well nice meeting... well organised (cheers Paul + Mitchells) drove yeti, superb, citigo and DSG vRS

Overall I was most surprised with the Citigo.... only disappointment was not getting even a look at the Rapid let alone drive...!

Sorry only really spoke with few peeps... so I was in the red fleece :)

Haven't got the goodie bag yet :( was out test driving the Citigo and they shut the dealership, gonna pick them up at a later date...

Yes but if it was shut have you kept the citigo!! :giggle: