Cream soda Project (wardy_21 wannabie vrs edited)

wardy_21

I think i might be one of the only people to like orange indicators :S i left mine in, it gives it some colour :D

Not sure I completely agree, but I won't put silver ones in because they are so dim in comparison to orange ones...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Not sure I completely agree, but I won't put silver ones in because they are so dim in comparison to orange ones..

Iv used silver indicators on the rear before + they were brighter.. more of a reddy orange though..

I have to agree with joe.. keep the orange ones at the front.. works better on a dark car imo..

• Like 1

I am correct in thinking this front bumper has been smoothed

yes is has :happy:

Just read through all this, it was all going so well until I saw that rear shot with the camber and stretched tyres :(

Lot of work gone into it though so top marks for that :thumbup:

love nue's . . was gonna get some for this year. . glad i dint now. . 3 fabias on em this year now. . .they are still sick wheels tho. . and every car running them slightly different looking,so its all good :-)

yeah I know i got them when no one else had got them because I wanted to be different but didnt last long! :giggle: thats why i sprayed them so at least they sttod out abit more :)

I think i might be one of the only people to like orange indicators :S i left mine in, it gives it some colour :D

Im stuck between them both because i like the clean silver look but i also think this looks awesome

83545467.jpg

but dont want to copy and think it will be too many colours going on!

Ive got the front bumper of and have stripped some parts off to spray and am doing the arches tomorrow. also the rear coilover cups are coming out and the front is hopefully going lower with a little plan ive got in mind :wonder:

saw your car today mate at UD. the colour of the NUE's is unreal... they look amazing! :thumbup:

keep up the good work

Yeah saw both this car and weedons! still havnt had the chance to put a face to a name on either though especially you weedon seeing as ive seen your car about 5 times now!

saw your car today mate at UD. the colour of the NUE's is unreal... they look amazing! :thumbup:

keep up the good work

cheers man your car was looking fresh! so low on the front!

Yeah saw both this car and weedons! still havnt had the chance to put a face to a name on either though especially you weedon seeing as ive seen your car about 5 times now!

haha I know I got to meet a couple of people but didnt get to meed Sam either, hopefully get to meet you guys at the next meet! :rofl:

Heres a pic of mine from the weekend, the week before I got the door handles colour coded green, both grills, fog inserts, splitter, scuttle pannel, wingmirror surrounds sprayed gloss black. and the front bumper resprayed :) oh yeah and rear cups out arches rolled so the fitment is perfect on the rear. got a couple of ideas for the cream soda that I dont think have been done before so watch this space :giggle:

188960_10151518643441357_270447097_n.jpg

There was a stand, but we had to park as you would in a regular car park as we were limited to 6 spaces.

Sooo naturally I soon emended this, the second the stand next to us announced that they had a space going, angles happened, whoring commenced :p

• 4 months later...