`Swirls`...where are they?

mandp

I think most of us know what causes them, but I'm interested in exactly where they are. Are they in the paint/lacquer that was applied at the factory, which I would see as very serious, or are they in the glazes/polishes/sealants/waxes that we apply, which I would see as less so. Many thanks.

iirc it's fine surface scratches in the lacquer which can either be filled with something like autoglym super resin polish,blackhole etc or can be machine polished out... worth visiting detailingworld for some great research about it all dude

iirc it's fine surface scratches in the lacquer which can either be filled with something like autoglym super resin polish,blackhole etc or can be machine polished out... worth visiting detailingworld for some great research about it all dude

Thanks, Jars.

`iirc`?

and so called dealer valeters :wall: :wall: :rofl:

Yeah, I think that must be where I got mine from. I suppose to get rid of them I'm gonna have to remove the polish and sealant I've spend the past 3 days applying. BUGGER!!!

Easy......Spray with APC and wash with Fairy liquid and warm water

Spray with APC again..and rinse...Hey presto...product free paint

Fairy liquid is fine as a one off to degrease/cleanse the paint

Thanks, Chris.

Would you class Bilt Hamber Surfex HD as an APC for this purpose (I have some y-see) and if so, what ratio of dilution would you recommend?