Skoda Fabia 1.9TDI 100PD Comfort - 2004 - Low Mileage - Cruise - A/C

AwesomeAl

For sale here we have is my Skoda Fabia 1.9TDI Comfort 100bhp.

This car is for sale for £3,395 o.n.o. and has covered 46,600 miles at present.

The car has Electric front windows, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Multi-Function display, genuine Skoda Carpet Mats and drives fantastic!

It's incredibly economical and sees around 45mpg around town with anything upto 70mpg on longer journeys!

Since purchasing the car I have had the following work done on it:

* Front wishbone rear bushes upgraded (The original ones are very weak and cause tyre wear)

* Cam belt and Water pump change

* Full service including pollen filter

* Washed/Polished/Waxed periodically

* 4x Brand new Uniroyal Rainsport Tyres

* Inlet manifold and EGR valve stripped and cleaned

* Brand new Bosch Aero twin wiper blades

Whilst the above jobs were carried out the Engine/Suspension/Steering/Brakes were all checked over and the car is in excellent mechanical condition.

It's MOT is valid until 18th August 2013, Taxed until the end of April 2013.

The car has a comprehensive service history where it has been serviced once a year meticulously. The service book is stamped up and I have most the original invoices to prove this.

The car is very low mileage, again this can be proven in the Service book/Invoices. Previous to me there has only been one owner.

The vehicle has the ATD engine (100PD) which is well known as being one of the best motors Volkswagen have ever made!

I have both keys for this vehicle and the V5 registration document is present.

The car is Insurance group 5 (1-20) / New insurance group 12 (1-50) and it is very cheap to insure!

The bad points: Let's face it, Every car has it's downsides and it wouldn't be an honest sale if I didn't mention them.

Unfortunately as this car was previously owned by an elderly couple in Wales, there are some very minor marks on the bodywork most likely from driving down single track lanes with sticky out hedges.

The original chrome front grille trim looked a little scruffy, so this has been painted textured black. If this is an issue, I would be happy to obtain a replacement chrome trim to see the car go to a good home.

The previous owner had some colour coded parking sensors fitted, however these have never worked since I bought the car. Probably an easy fix for someone in the know, but not my area of expertise.

In the photos, the car looks as if it has tinted windows. This is not the case; The car currently has fitted a set of 'Perfect fit sunshades'. As a friend of mine wants these, they will be removed from the car prior to sale.

Other than this there are no issues with the car, It drives fantastic and has served me incredibly well!

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

12-1.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

If you have any questions regarding this sale please feel free to ask.

I would much prefer anyone looking to make an offer to come and have a look at the vehicle first.

Unfortunately I can only allow for road tests if the proposed buyer is able to show the correct insurance documentation to state that they are insured on other cars.

NOW SOLD

Please note: This sale is a personal sale and has no relation to Awesome GTI.

The vehicle has the ATD engine (100PD) which is well known as being one of the best motors Volkswagen have ever made!

Damn straight it is! Lovely example there, care to swap for mine, 106K but it's the Elegance spec, with heated seats,,,,,,,,,,,,winter's comin',,,,,,,,,awwwww go on ;)

Damn straight it is! Lovely example there, care to swap for mine, 106K but it's the Elegance spec, with heated seats,,,,,,,,,,,,winter's comin',,,,,,,,,awwwww go on ;)

I got a little bit giddy this weekend and accidentally bought a VW Jetta 2.0TFSI... oops

• Like 1

aint impulse a bitch :D seriously, if I had the wedge I'd snap that up ;) GLWTS :)

Yes... It certainly is. Doesn't help when the Mrs says... Yes I think a 2.0T would be a good idea...

normally anything I suggest is a bad idea... damnit.

Looks a stunning example

GLWTS Al

Damo

Thanks Damo! Long time no see!

Hope you're keeping well!

Excellent point made about insurance, Al - worth bearing in mind by anyone selling a car privately

Always keep full details of name, address etc, and when they drive it - can save an awful lot of hassle if they manage to pick up a ticket on the test drive

Hope it sells quickly :)

• Like 1

Excellent point made about insurance, Al - worth bearing in mind by anyone selling a car privately

Always keep full details of name, address etc, and when they drive it - can save an awful lot of hassle if they manage to pick up a ticket on the test drive

Hope it sells quickly :)

Yeah, It seemed sensible!

I hope it sells quickly too, my colleagues keep pointing out 2.0TFSI related products and KO4 kits :(