Turbo back full exhaust on a octy vrs 170cr

Hey guys I've been looking for a full turbo back exhaust for my 58 plate octy but can't find any only ones for a petrol I want to get rid of the DPF but can't seem to find a pipe to fit it :(

Milltek never confirmed that their Octy2 system was also suitable for the TDi, despite numerous questions. I did try :)

They stated it had never been tried, and that it 'should work'. Not exactly concrete assurance and I would have thought a company of that type might have tried one on a TDI vehicle by now.... :wonder:

In the end I got one for mine made by Pipewerx, near Wigan. One of the best things I've ever done - superb quality, custom-made, great price - think it was £375 fitted and they married it up to a decat pipe that needed fabrication work due to being badly manufactured (long story!)

Having been through the process, I'd go for Pipewerx over Milltek any day of the week. I'm sure others will disagree but there we go :)