Bluetooth question

kit

My Amundsen+ does it with my iPhone4. Once the bluetooth pairing has been done, selecting the iPhone in the Media screen puts the phone into iPod mode, then its in charge of what track is playing. Never have to bother with the MDI interface.

Hi :) I can see the BT function on the top right of the display but it is always not lit up like the other functions but i can use the iphone to make calls!!...i'll go in to the Bluetooth settings and see what i can do.

Cheers

Kit

Hi :) I can see the BT function on the top right of the display but it is always not lit up like the other functions but i can use the iphone to make calls!!...i'll go in to the Bluetooth settings and see what i can do.

Cheers

Kit

So, I've a FL Octy with a Bolero and Maxidot and then I've added a 5K0 bluetooth.

On the maxidot, under settings somewhere there's an option to allow music streaming - make sure that's turned on (the PDF manual i have for the octavia page 130 suggests it's Phone/Bluetooth/Media player).

The Bolero also has a switch - the (pdf) manual suggests this is Setup/Media/Activate Bluetooth audio.

Then there's bound to be something on the phone. I've got an HTC and even when it's paired (for phone calls) the button on the (media) screen for BT is not enabled. However, if i then start playing music on the phone, it does become active, and i can press the BT button on the Bolero to make the sound transfer to the head unit.

Hope this helps

Steve

Right managed to get it to work :) But what a faff!! If i have to do that every time i'll not bother!! I also discovered that you can use the rocker switch to change the track when its playing off an SD card...but i cant remember i how i did it now!!!

Kit :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have the Fiscom fitted for the blue tooth, but had to enter a set up code to enable the BT audio to work off my HTC one X, works fine now in stereo.

To move the tracks on the SD card, move the maxi dot to show the audio setting on the wiper stick, then you can move to the next track by just pushing the end button on the end of the wiper stick.

Mine plays BT audio from my iPhone 4. Defaults to the iPod function first but once I press play on spotify it'll stream that instead and the stalks will skip tracks in it too