EGR Delete for PD130/150/160 *KITS HAVE ARRIVED*

joelk2010

This group buy closes 3/11/2012 @ midday

Those on the list will be contacted with details over the weekend but if you have heard nothing by Monday please get in touch.

I have basically been in touch with a lad who makes up EGR Deletes and is willing to do a very good price providing I can get the numbers together.Whats in the kit you will receiveegr2.jpgFittedegr1.jpgUsual price is £37.00Group buy price is £32.00 including postage costsThe kit consists of everything needed minus the 90 degree bend, you can either chop down your orignal pipe work or order a 90 degree bend that has a diameter of 57mm :)We need a minimum of 10 people to get the above price, hopefully should be easy.Will keep this GB running until we hit 10 people then go from there. Once everyone has paid up people should start receiving their goods within 14 days.Please keep questions out of this post and inquire here this is to avoid cluttering up thread and keep confusion to a minimum.

This is not an offical BRISKODA organised buy and therefore BRISKODA CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please copy and paste everything from below the dotted line (including this text)Please state forum name, EGR require and engine code

1. Joelk2010 - PD130 - ASZ

Please copy and paste everything from below the dotted line (including this text)Please state forum name, EGR require and engine code

2. Mattvrestate - PD130 -ASZ

3.Richard-vrs - PD130 - ASZ

Please copy and paste everything from below the dotted line (including this text)Please state forum name, EGR require and engine code

4. Ell - PD130 - ASZ

Please copy and paste everything from below the dotted line (including this text)Please state forum name, EGR require and engine code

4. Ell - PD130 - ASZ

5. i99y - PD130 - ASZ

Edited by i99y

4. Ell - PD130 - ASZ

5. i99y - PD130 - ASZ

6. Stregavrs - PD130 ASZ

4. Ell - PD130 - ASZ

5. i99y - PD130 - ASZ

6. Stregavrs - PD130 ASZ

7. Ryy.P - PD130 ASZ

4. Ell - PD130 - ASZ

5. i99y - PD130 - ASZ

6. Stregavrs - PD130 ASZ

7. Ryy.P - PD130 ASZ

8. kevinjwiles - PD130 ASZ

GO ON THEN.

4. Ell - PD130 - ASZ

5. i99y - PD130 - ASZ

6. Stregavrs - PD130 ASZ

7. Ryy.P - PD130 ASZ

9.Jake vRS - PD130 ASZ

Looks like this will be a goer then :)

Will give it to friday to let anyone else interested to join in at this price and start taking payments from saturday.

Once EVERYONE has paid up i will get the order in. People will have 7 days to pay up otherwise they forfit their place in the group buy and also speeds things up.

Its not included but as mentioned in other posts current pipe work can be cut down to fit :)

Even if u buy new pipe it will work out cheaper than that well known egr lol

Also if u bought either the allard or darkside (alot more expensive) egr deletes they dont come with the 90 degree bend either ;)

Whats this 90 degree bend people are talking about?

90 degree sylicone hose that joins your EGR delete to the rest of your inlet pipework.. as u can see from the pics above ^^^ they have used the original bend and chopped the rubbish metal clip bit off the end so there is no need to buy a replacement unless ur doing custom pipework throughout (to a front mount intercooler for example)

There is a thread in the mk1 fabia section to try + reduce the chit chat in this thread ;)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/253827-cheap-egr-delete-last-chance/page__st__30#entry2993415

90 degree sylicone hose that joins your EGR delete to the rest of your inlet pipework.. as u can see from the pics above ^^^ they have used the original bend and chopped the rubbish metal clip bit off the end so there is no need to buy a replacement unless ur doing custom pipework throughout (to a front mount intercooler for example)

There is a thread in the mk1 fabia section to try + reduce the chit chat in this thread ;)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/253827-cheap-egr-delete-last-chance/page__st__30#entry2993415

Yeah thats what i thought mate, cheers!

GO ON THEN.

4. Ell - PD130 - ASZ

5. i99y - PD130 - ASZ

6. Stregavrs - PD130 ASZ

7. Ryy.P - PD130 ASZ

9.Jake vRS - PD130 ASZ

10. slow_matt PD 130 ASZ

Whats the diameter? As im currently looking to replace all my pipe and i think wait time for the green i want is abit longer than delivery on these.

The pipe is 57mm diameter.

Mine turned up today very good quality :)

none for the pd100 engine?

PD100 kits are available :)

The pipe is 57mm diameter.

Mine turned up today very good quality :)

As Joe said its 57mm and have had confirmed by the lad making them up :)

This group buy closes 3/11/2012 @ midday

Those on the list will be contacted with details over the weekend but if you have heard nothing by Monday please get in touch.