Cheap EGR Delete *last chance*

if you are going to run a group buy then it must be setup in the group buy forum, with the group buy disclaimer at the bottom, please read the group buy rules in the sticky at the top of the Group buy forum, link below.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/83-group-buys-and-promotions/

Im interested but are there actually different versions or is he just stating what they are compatible with as I am wanting a remap and that will push it to 160.

Cant see there being different versions but just want to check.

Would someone be kind enough to offer a brief run- down of the process for fitting this device? Also mention any extra hoses and the need for a VAGCOM conection to remove Engine fault light (if needed).

My car is an Octavia 1 130 ASZ if that makes any difference?

Cheers, Terry

Edited by scotsgent

I presume the 130/160 etc are the same fitment types.

Pictures should make things a little clearer when they arrive.

Mannyo - no problems just wanted to get a rough idea before making it offical :)

Group buy wont happen in this thread.

Im interested but are there actually different versions or is he just stating what they are compatible with as I am wanting a remap and that will push it to 160.

Cant see there being different versions but just want to check.

There are different versions for different engine codes because of different manifolds so different mounting points + different size pipe..

But if u were meaning different versions for the same engine code then no there isnt.. they will all be ok upto whatever horsepower u can squeeze out of a tdi ;) (which is not guna be anything over 300bhp realistically)

I would suggest as I mentioned that the original poster starts a group buy thread in the correct forum, contiuing discussion on a group buy here will get this thread locked.

Is the 90 degree pipe totally necessary? Or will the delete pipe fit onto standard pipe work?

Edited by i99y

So i understand the EGR Delete is generaly a healthy thing for a TDI engine.

But my Fabia Vrs is a 54 plate so i think its an ASZ engine type. I've read things about engine lights coming on etc. Am i right in thinking that this is only for the BLT Type engines?

Cheers,

Carl

But my Fabia Vrs is a 54 plate so i think its an ASZ engine type. I've read things about engine lights coming on etc. Am i right in thinking that this is only for the BLT Type engines?

Cheers,

Carl

Yes m8 engine light wont come on with the asz ;)

• Like 1

Cheers,

Carl

For both engines, but can only be mapped out on an ASZ engine.

R u sure? My egr is blocked off + not plugged in + no engine light + no faults in engine fault memory..

Have u received urs yet joe? My mate who ordered from him said it took 1 1/2 weeks to come..

No not yet. He said minimum of 6 days. Hopefully its soon.