W Reg Audi A4 wheels ok for winter tyres?

Hi my car is 2005 Octavia hatchback 1.6Fsi, currently with 205 60 R15 tyres.

Check wheelfitment.eu my car has PCD 5x112, Centre Bore 57.1, Offset 47, Mouting 14X1,50

Sourced a set of W reg Audi A4 Aloy wheels for winter tyres(currently with 195/65R15tyres),

they are PCD 5X112, Centre Bore 57.1, Offset 45, Mouting 14X1,50.

The only difference is the offset, can anyone help me if they will fit my car .

Will go to get them with comfirmation.

Thanks

Yes they will fit fine, what is the width of the wheel. If the wheels are the same width then the Audi wheels will sit 2mm further inwards from the wheel arch. Tyre size, PCD and bore are fine.

Yes they will fit fine, what is the width of the wheel. If the wheels are the same width then the Audi wheels will sit 2mm further inwards from the wheel arch. Tyre size, PCD and bore are fine.

I thought a lower offset meant they will sit further out of the wheel arch?

That said 2mm is neither here nor there.

Hi current Audi wheels have 195 65 r15 tyres. so they are 195, less than my SKoda's 205 wheels. is that ok?

Tyre size is fine. But what's the width of the actual wheel from the Audi?

Probably a 6J or 6.5J on a 15" wheel. You should see that stamped on the inside of the wheel somewhere. On the inside of one of the wheel spokes, if they're alloys.

Tyre size is fine. But what's the width of the actual wheel from the Audi?

Probably a 6J or 6.5J on a 15" wheel. You should see that stamped on the inside of the wheel somewhere. On the inside of one of the wheel spokes, if they're alloys.

Ok, that's something new for me. should I looking for 6J or 6.5J wheels?

Hi everyone, just get the information from owner, the A4 wheels are 7Jx15 ET45, are they ok on my Octavia MK2?

Yes, should still be fine, although 195 tyres might be a little stretched on 7j wheels.