See this?

Mike Wrightson

I'll miss the Fabia, it's been absolutely brilliant and a lot of fun, but living costs have dictated that it's a Citigo this time around.

Having said that, the Greentec suspension setup is more fun to drive and the car feels quicker than the paper suggests, so the next 3 years should be just as enjoyable :D

Don't they look a treat in white. I've been out all afternoon in mine - but of shopping - bit of long way home - absolutely loved it and all at 67 mpg - just so cheap to run. It's a long time since I've had a car that will do 100 miles on £10 of petrol.

Looks good! My wife picks up hers on Saturday, a black elegance.

Saturday must be a good day, get my white elegance green tech 60 on sat as well.

Then a nice long drive home from Stockport to Dorset!

Up GT sounds like a lot of fun to me :D

Dad has just had an Up courtesy car delivered while his Octy goes off to be fixed (idiot reversed into it in a car park). He likes the Citigo and the Up is of course the same, but there are two things he doesn't like about it. The flat-bottomed steering wheel was one but what he really hated was the glossy piano black dash. It reflects everything and shows up every little mark and scratch. Looks great in photos, but not good to actually live with.

And you can't have PID in it either :S