Current issues with Superskoda Honeycomb Grille

ct110

just wondering if anyone has an idea on what superskoda are doing with their honeycomb grilles for the fl octavia?

it seems like they no longer advertise or sell the original one with no cut out section and the new version with the section

cut out for the bonnet lever isnt in stock or available despite being on there for £129.99.

has anyone bought one recently as ive tried contacting superskoda but as you know theyre not the best in responding to

questions!

typical! as soon as i put this on they have changed the advert on the superskoda website to now say they should be ready in the middle of december 2012. previously this was october. guess ill just have to wait unless someone knows where the old one is for sale at?

a person here in oz purchased one, while it was advertised as "october ready".

along with other items (amounting to hundreds of dollars), money was paid in full.

however after weeks of no response/confirmation from superskoda, he threated to take action, when superskoda told him to **** off (along those lines) cause it won't be ready till december and that he should've read the website in the 1st place!!!

he had read it. at the time of placing the order it was october. when he checked recently - december.

superskoda moved the goal posts on him without advising him. he enquired, and got fried for it!!!!

stupid & childish behaviour from superskoda if u ask me.

they've now banned him and returned his money.....i believe.

Edited by JR RS