Audi A8 Winter Wheels 17" 5x112 with 5 x100 adapters

bcpitta

Just gathering interested as i need to free up some cash, paid alot for these about 2 months ago and now need the funds, there 17" and have stretched 195 40/45 (ill check which in the morning) these are quite rare and a very very nice wheel.they have 1 or 2 light curb marks being silver its not very noticeable, the tyres where new so have loads of tread on them, adaptors are 20mm i think there 7 1/2J , fit on my fabia with no problems what so ever no rubing of anything and im down 40mm.

some pics

imag000111.jpg

59977453282523341351467.jpg

£550 with adapters , i wont sell the adapters seperate but if you dont need them ill knock some more off and then sell them seperate

• Like 1

i no its a bad time to be selling someone must have a mrs willing to splash out haha

Mate you would not believe how much i have been trying told her that child is spoilt! (Think we may be haveing a fall out iver these wheels) lmao

yea that will have been me i recon buddy, what colour fabia you got ? i always spot nice skodas but never know if there on here haha, and cheers guys they are mint wheels i just need the cash. BUMP

mines sprint yellow,with black standard wheels on atm and raised suspension for winter,looks crap as it is now,but my other wheels have polished lips so can't run em with all the salt n crap about.

i was behind you n in an outside lane n exited at the second exit . . you went off the 3rd i think.

where you from rotherham or sheff?. .

Edited by vrs'burks