Guess the Album ? Picture Cover clues?

swordstoke

Here you go...Guess away!

Capture666.jpg

Hi Structures, the image is great, in fact its that good it can easily be uploaded into google image finder to reveal the album.Just to make it a little more challenging I'd recommend a smaller image and then just try it using the image finder to see if it reveals or not before you post.  Cheers

Hi Structures, the image is great, in fact its that good it can easily be uploaded into google image finder to reveal the album.Just to make it a little more challenging I'd recommend a smaller image and then just try it using the image finder to see if it reveals or not before you post.  Cheers

Damn you google! *shakes fist*

That is cheating though, clearly. 

I'll give it another go tonight when I'm at home, it's a bit of a faf doing all that while trying to be somewhat covert at work.

Hi Structures, the image is great, in fact its that good it can easily be uploaded into google image finder to reveal the album.Just to make it a little more challenging I'd recommend a smaller image and then just try it using the image finder to see if it reveals or not before you post. Cheers

People are using Image Finder? I thought there was a "gentleman's agreement" not to, like in the Guess the Car thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Got to be Agoraphobic Nosebleed  - Honky Reduction.

Never heard of them.

We have a winner!

To be honest, unless you like hilariously fast and noisy death metal then I would give them a miss.

You people need to try harder with your album covers...No one guessed mine for aaaaaaaages.

True, but we do like to keep the game alive and posting something too obscure(ie some of their albums only sold 1600 copies worldwide) will inevitably bring it to a halt.