H7 4,300K HID kit BNIP

Gizmo

I have for sale two sets (one set sold) one set of H7 35w 4,300K (the whitest kits available) HID kits with super mini sized ballasts (70mm x 63mm x 15mm)

They have the (better) metal H7 bases and ceramic insulation (they are the top ones):

h7c.jpg

One kit has been opened, the other kit has not been opened, they are not in retail packaging (fancy box) but are boxed.

They are non CANBUS kits so ideal for pre FL cars (without the BCM controller) just code the central elec. 09 controller for ‘xenons without shutters’ (BCM controllers do NOT have this option, so I cannot guarantee they will work on them)

this is the safer way of fitting HID’s as CANBUS kits can fry the wiper motor.

These need to fitted behind projector (round ‘eyeball’ inside the headlight) to prevent scatter!

2009-skoda-superb-headlight.jpg

Looking for £25 per kit

I think you have 3 choices:

Fit H7R (I believe they are called) these are not meant to give off glare... The jury is still out on whether they are reducing scatter enough.

Fit projector headlights

Fit uprated halogen bulbs.

HTH.

I run the exact same ones in reflector headlights and never get flashed. Best colour too imo.

Just run them in the normal light but change to halogen bulbs for MOT. I can see the seller is covering his back though.

• Like 1

I run the exact same ones in reflector headlights and never get flashed. Best colour too imo.

Just run them in the normal light but change to halogen bulbs for MOT. I can see the seller is covering his back though.

I drive for a living and see a lot of non projector cars with after market Xenons fitted and for what it's worth, you are causing glare to oncoming cars!

Just sayin'

Tapatalk'd from my HTC SXE Beats

• Like 1

I drive for a living and see a lot of non projector cars with after market Xenons fitted and for what it's worth, you are causing glare to oncoming cars!

Just sayin'

Tapatalk'd from my HTC SXE Beats

When you see me, gimme a flash!

Hi gizmo - would they fit my 2011 fabia vrs?

According to Autobulbs, yes yours are H7 bulbs, IIRC they all have projectors as well, there is no Fabia or Roomster with the BCM controller in the list I have so you should be fine.