Mii FR? Surely a Citigo vRS then too!

estorilblue

Doubtful, FR is just a trim nowadays available with any engine etc. :( gone is the actual meaning of 'formula racing' lol. Just means fancy red bits now lol. At least vrs still has performance bits. Can always hope :)

"The one-off Mii is more an FR trim level than an FR performance model, as the changes are purely cosmetic, the concept using the same engine and chassis settings as the standard Mii." Not yet, sorry...

Edited by catharsis

OK I was about to quote the exact opening line as per the 2nd reply, and then state the 1st reply.

So err yeah nothing to add here.

Only that the "FR" trim doesnt come in any engine, but more "insurance friendly engines for younger drives wanting that sporty feeling" or some BS when I asked at a SEAT PR gig a year or so ago.

• Like 1

It's interesting to see them toying with the idea of a sporty looking Mii, combine that with the turbo Up! means there is hope!

The Citigo is evolving beyond its intended purpose, if they have a market for a vRS they will make one. It's all about the bottom dollar not "Fabia" and " Octavia" ethics!

...one other thing, I did read the article fully and understood what it said! Hence why I said "hope" rather than saying "they are absolutely making a vRS!"

;)

Guest BigJase88

I have an old leon fr tdi. When the fr was sporty(ish) to an extent!

Its a shame an fr now is basically tack styling for 17 year old's