official pics from octy launch at Mlad

A mix of Audi A6, A4 and new front Skoda design. Rear viper had to go. Green dashbord illumination changed for a white one, all other buttons still in green. Wierd.

Otherwise a nice looking car, still waiting for the price tag.

Edited by slick123

Green dashbord illumination changed for a white one, all other buttons still in green. Wierd.

Otherwise a nice looking car, still waiting for the price tag.

Are you referring to instrument cluster? That's already white on the Mk2 Face Lift. That's unchanged on the Mk3 (but agree the colour mismatch between dash and button is strange)

Loads of pictures from the event itself in the thread below.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/258775-octavia-iii-unveilled-tomorrow-according-to-honest-john/

The MK2 Superb is white dash with green elsewhere and it works well, the same as Red and White dash works in my A8.

2014 for the Scout. By then I'll be at somewhere north of 150k miles on my current one. Better start saving, or for reasons I don't quite understand, get a Panda 4x4 Twinair instead (there's something I can't put my finger on that makes me want one!).

All dependent on when the good lady's Renault explodes mind you!

Edited by Niall

Loads of pictures from the event itself in the thread below.

http://www.briskoda....to-honest-john/

The MK2 Superb is white dash with green elsewhere and it works well, the same as Red and White dash works in my A8.

The new golf has white instrument lighting and white button illumination