Octavia III unveilled tomorrow according to Honest John

Not that keen a bit boxy / square for my taste.

Good - got rid of the door bumper bar trim, similar to Audi

Bad - Both bumpers and front grill, Small rear side windows with sloping angle

The more I look at it, the more I can't see past that horrid front lights and grille :-(

It looks almost like its got the lights from a pre facelift, and then just the new look skoda grille

Edited by JohnSTV6

The more I look at it, the more I can't see past that horrid front lights and grille :-(

It looks almost like its got the lights from a pre facelift, and then just the new look skoda grille

The RS/VRS should look alot better though.

I think the RS version will look ok personally never been a fan of the bog standard cars anyway. I think for example the difference between a bog standard Fabia and a VRS or Monte is very little in terms of components but it makes a massive difference aesthetically. I just think Audi especially have always done a good job of making even their bog standard trim cars look a bit special. I'll reserve my judgement till i see the VRS. or whatever they deside to designate the sportier version.

• Like 1

"The vRS will be powered by the 1.8-litre TSI petrol engine with 180bhp. It's the same engine that's used in the Leon FR."

A reduction in power for the vRS???

Looks like that's the diesel version there now saying "TDI vRS will have 180PS." - Petrol should be the one from the GTI

Edited by Wobbs

"The vRS will be powered by the 1.8-litre TSI petrol engine with 180bhp. It's the same engine that's used in the Leon FR."

A reduction in power for the vRS???

I had a huge WTF moment at that comment too, but apparently the RS TDI will have 180hp, the TSI more?