Paint Colour Code

sads45

In your service schedule book, at the front there will be a sticker with a load of letters and numbers.

IIRC the second line down, and last code should have a number, letter, number, letter - 9P9P/B4B4 (Candy White for example).

Hope that helps.

Or have a look on here http://igorweb.org/equidec/default.aspx

Edited by Preston_Motors

In your service schedule book, at the front there will be a sticker with a load of letters and numbers.

IIRC the second line down, and last code should have a number, letter, number, letter - 9P9P/B4B4 (Candy White for example).

Hope that helps.

Or have a look on here http://igorweb.org/e...ec/default.aspx

I found the label in the front of my service book but there does not appear to be a paint code

xm72g4.jpg

It was quite interesting decoding all the entries in that website you listed though.

I also looked under the boot floor but no label there.

• Like 1

Apologies, it's not the far left it's the 3rd code along, second line down 0H0H (Bronze?)

Thanks for that.

The colour is Terracotta Orange Metallic. As I am in Cyprus I am not sure if this is also a UK colour.

That's called Bronze here. I had to find this code myself when I had to have a key scratch taken out. It is on a label under the carpet in the boot as well, as previously mentioned.

That's called Bronze here.

0H0H is Bronze (UK spec) so I would have thought it is as near as damn it.

It makes much more sense to call it Bronze. Because the official Skoda name here is Terracotta Orange, the Logbook for the car shows the colour as "orange". It looks bronze to me!