Need some advice about glasses

Browny_37

I doubt the OP is going to confirm anything, given they havnt been online here since 2013... 

But honestly, from reading over the first chunk, id wager it was muscle strain from looking down into tanks all day.. coupled with a possible mis-fitting of spectacles not designed for that sort of use.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/04/2013 at 16:27, Easy-Pd said:

Thing is, it's been mainstream commercially for 10-15 years. Any long term effects will start to appear soon. I am seeing the odd person who reports scattering of light, kind of like a starburst effect driving at night.

I think the techniques have improved/are different nowadays, but I personally would still give it another 5 years imo.

I think AG will agree ,as RMT posted an article on this years ago .

I also dont think easy-pd is going to respond to a quoted post from 2013, sine they havnt been on since 2016...

I stand to be corrected though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Mac- I'd agree. But for anyone contemplating laser correction, RMT had a lot of posts on how Network Rail found problems at night . Mrs V has had surgery on Cateracts, followed by laser as she's still got fragments floating about. For a lot of years she was happy to be spec free. But now, she's had to have specs for both long and short distance.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to g ot  but I have found after many year that strait glasses  are better for for beer and short glasses better for whiskey and yes I may need eye surgery

• Like 1