Hmm? Can you change the colour of the dash light set up?

Li8m

I'm in south kent.

I can offer a postal exchange service on a majority of the switches , but would need your main dials.

Purple does look really good. I did my brothers Octy in purple and red and it looks superb.

Purple and red you say! Got an pics mate?

I'm in south kent.

I can offer a postal exchange service on a majority of the switches , but would need your main dials.

Purple does look really good. I did my brothers Octy in purple and red and it looks superb.

Sorry to hijack this but how would this work?

On my drivers side widow switch the led for lock does not illuminate. It not major but does irritate me lol.

Is it possible to send it to you to be fixed? It has been broken since I got the car in oct so I don't actually know what colour it is?

I could certainly have a look at it for you :) If it's the led that's failed I will only be able to replace it with a brighter led though.

Maybe worth looking for a replacement part from ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-SKODA-FABIA-DRIVERSIDE-ELECTRIC-WINDOW-SWITCH-/150967220661?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item232658f9b5

Yep I'll be at combe :-) Not sure if i'm going on the track yet, but clubstand places are all booked :)

I will be taking mine on track again as long as I'm free, so should see you there.

Yea I like the red although it looks a lot brighter than the green.

Actually the photo does not do it justice they are about the same.

Karl