North West meet

pete8tch

The next meet will be on Sunday the 13th of January, At the Stretton Fox pub, situated literally off the roundabout that is junction 10 m56.

Meet starts from around 7.30 and all are welcome, this is a change from the usual first Sunday due to New years Eve and everybody being skint.

Happy New Year to all .

We can have a 'those equipped with winter tyres' meet in that case then :D

So we having are own mini meet :)

Been drying to "test" them.

Going to try and make this one. If we do it'll be brief. Little ones bed time.

Pete

If you do cancel the meet, could you text me please, I am out for the day with Shelley and Harry (my godson) with no access to internet, was planning on going straight from Shelleys in Warrington to meet.

Cheers :)

Pete

If you do cancel the meet, could you text me please, I am out for the day with Shelley and Harry (my godson) with no access to internet, was planning on going straight from Shelleys in Warrington to meet.

Cheers :)

No probs Nic , looking ok tho to be honest, just cold , bit of a draft up ya knicker leg tho maybe.