Toby Carvery

Stonebridge Island

CV7 7HL

Hopefully theres a great turn out like the last time

:)

Copey

hello

please forgive me im new to the forum so im a little green regards these meets

as i live in castle bromwich which is only a couple of miles from stonebridge i was thinking of having a look

and was wondering what do you do at these meets do you stand in the car park admiring each others cars - have a meal - have a drink - have a drive !!!

one reason i can think of for meeting in car parks has got something to do with dogs but im sure thats not it !!

regards

steve

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

Meet up on the car park, stand and chat for 1/2 hour depending on weather before venturing inside for a lovely carvery (very reasonably priced at £6 !) and a few drinks, usually refillable Coke and then stay and chat for as long as you like :happy:

Stu

P.S. No dogs involved, not that I've seen anyways, but I don't normally stop that late :giggle:

£6! It would be rude not to. Will try come along to my first meet then ;)

I'll bring the missus along too, though might be a little past 1.30 as daughter has a birthday party and need to drop her at her mums after.

Looking forward to this guys .... Car has been treated to a new set of centre caps (bearing new design) . . . leather been treated, polished, waxed etc . .. hoovered and cleaned the carpets ..... lets hope it don't snow lol!

photo3_zpsd55f1f5e.jpg

photo2_zps6b930d3c.jpg

photo1_zps4d176467.jpg

See You all Saturday

Rob

• Like 1