Bring That Something Back To My Leather.

Can anyone recommend any products for restoring and caring for my cream leather in my Superb.

It's starting to look a bit used.... Which isn't suppressing at 120,000 miles.

Seen a few in Halfords, Autoglym, Mequiars, Turtle.... Anyone have any experience?

+1

Gliptone liquid leather is fantastic, i use it on my SE seats and they look fantastic.

Been using it for years on my leather bike gear too, always comes up like new. Tried other cleaners but always end up back with gliptone.

+1

Gliptone liquid leather is fantastic, i use it on my SE seats and they look fantastic.

Been using it for years on my leather bike gear too, always comes up like new. Tried other cleaners but always end up back with gliptone.

The liquid leather is good stuff, use it on my very aging MX5 seats too. Make sure you use the cleaner first for best results.

I use Poorboy's Leather Stuff and have always been happy with how it performs: http://www.polishedb...ther-stuff.html

It's also done well on neglected leather I've dealt with on other people's cars.

If yours hasn't had any treatment or care in 120k, you'll need a few good treatments of any product you use, before things improve.

Before I owned my car it was owned by an elderly home as the large rear and doors were useful. I doubt they took great care of the leather!<br /><br />Thanks for the suggestions, I'm hoping there's something good in Halfords as I have £40 on gift cards.

Edited by Alan16ac