Sun Blinds

Hi everyone. Am hoping someone can help.

I am looking for a set of sun blinds (rear side windows and back window) for a Feb 2012 Octy vRS. I have tried vanstyle ( they have a special offer on this month ) but they have advised that their shades do not fir the FL model.

Does anyone know where I can get a set please ?

Thanks in advance

Bernie

The Skoda ones on the rear side windows are quite good, and look good from the outside. Just looks like rear tinted windows.

They don't roll up, but can be easily un-clipped and the window can be opened with them in place.

Don't have the Skoda rear blind, so not sure about that.

Just had confirmation from Palm Automotive/Vanstyle because I have some on order, that they do fit FL

Thanks for the info. I had one of their staff called Dan email me saying he had checked and that they don't fit the FL model. Very strange. I will give them a call and see what they say

Thanks

Bernie

• 1 month later...

I've got a full set for sale. Make me an offer. Had them for 6 months. Mint condition

Still available ?

I'm after blinds for my estate, I bet yours are for hatch.

Edited by Lou_O

no blinds required if you have good tints... I have tinted all my cars since 2003 including a octavia hatch and now an octavia estate. Sun never bothers the kids in the back and can see out perfectly through mirror, etc. Rear view dimming mirror also works fine.

• Like 1