Leon front splitter

Hi guys,

Anyone know if a Seat Leon's front splitter will fit on a standard 2006 Fabia 1.2? I know it fits on the VRS but I haven't got one unfortunately! I just want to make my car look a little bit lower wihout actually lowering if you see what I'm saying!

Thanks

It doesn't really fit on a vrs it has to be modified to fit so no doubt you could modifie it to fit yours just maybe in a different way

recently applied one to mine - it needs the end trimming by about 2-3 cm, the centre posts need the part that would fit into the cupra cutting down. Thats about all, except I would def suggest you have someone help to hold it in place whilst you screw it in .

yea man, ebay the sheet out of it! with my splitter i fitted (cupra r) i got my bro to hold it in place and then used black self tappers and screwed it in! simples, i didnt even cut down the two lil posts in the middle, it fits fine, like said just cut bout 2-3cm off ends and good to go then!

That's the one. Think the secret to fitting one is just don't rush it. I lined mine up with tape before cutting and screwing. Check and double check before you do Anythin to it

• Like 1

How is £50 cheaper than £42?! :rofl:

And thanks mikejay, I'll get my dad to help, he's got more patience than me!

The ebay article is 42 plus 8 postage. . .so 50. . .direct from seat there about 42 and you can just pick em up from the dealer.

Edited by vrs'burks