PID gripes

guybles

Probably means the glasses drawer built into the glove compartment hatch.  Do Skoda supply a pouch for the PID?

That's what I reckoned, but I was thinking that if it is really secret maybe I missed it  :giggle: I'm not aware of an official pouch, but I bought a large zipped soft leather sort of purse, but with no pockets in it at a bag and wallet stall, which is a perfect fit.  i'm still patting myself on the back for finding one so suitable.

I didnt want to post it public so the "crims" knew where we keep it :think: but, certainly on my 2013 Sport, its the exact shaped slot of the pid.; not of glasses.

on another "gripe" I can change the navigation bloke to Jane, but the rest of the voice operation stays as a guy eg. voice command dialling for the phone.

Does anyone know where that can be changed to Jane as well?

There is an official one in the Skoda accessories brochure for £8.

Poundland do a zipped padded case for the Nintendo DS thats perfect fit with elasticated mesh pocket inside that stops it falling out when you open case and pockets on other side that hold SD cards for music etc.

And before anyone asks - it's £1 :happy:

• Like 1

Poundland do a zipped padded case for the Nintendo DS thats perfect fit with elasticated mesh pocket inside that stops it falling out when you open case and pockets on other side that hold SD cards for music etc.

And before anyone asks - it's £1 :happy:

Now that is a great tip, but are you sure it is Poundland.  Just checked their website and no Nintendo DS case listed?

Edited by CitigoAli

Definitely Poundland as it's the only pound shop we have in town - I'll have a look later and see what stock code is (got to go and get some more of these http://www.poundland.co.uk/leisure-and-entertainment/diy/decorating/its-diy-time-non-woven-work-suit - ideal for working on old cars, saves washing overalls)  - it may have just said "for hand held game console", looked at website and only has fraction of whats in store.