taffyboy

details

56000 miles on the clock

2005 octavia hatch

2.0tdi dsg (140bhp)

all the toys on it inc heated seats

full service history, (not skoda)

recent service

both keys, all paperwork including loads of service reciepts, and all old mot's to prove mileage

very good condition, no scratches or dents etc

any interest in a swop with a fabia vrs in equal condition and miles out there? or I could put some money towards a more expensive fabia

car and me in Brecon, S wales.

[email protected]

cheers

Mike

• Like 1

just took some pics, it hasnt stopped raining here so I didnt dry it or hoover/polish it, but it really does come up a treat,

the only negative I can report on is the rear parking sensors doesnt work 100%, could be a cheap fix but the tow bar will let me know how much room I've got ;)

my wife doesnt seem happy with an auto so I would consider any manual as a swop, but prefer a fabia vrs but would also consider an octavia of any description,

regards

Mike

Hello mate, My car is a black magic 55 plate (06 registered) fabia VRs, all the usual equipment. no mods although if you wanted I do have an LCR splitter I was going to put on it. it has just clocked over to 93k just passed its MOT with one advisory which was the console bush on the O/S which has been done now. good condition and a strong car.

Good to meet you today Mike, thanks for the test drive, shame that my car not up to your standards but hey ho.

I was well impressed with the Elegance and the DSG is nothing short of amazing, first time I have driven one, got to be the best gear changer after a Playstation/Xbox controller in first position!

Seriously it is 2013 why aren't all cars like that?

Had a lot of fun on way home, there is nothing better than overtaking every car in a massive queue in your humble Skoda!!

GLWTS

Bry, thanks mate, good to meet you today, I do think someone will snap yours up very quickly if you decided to sell, its had all the desirable mods/extra's done, was good to get a drive with a remapped vrs its a different league to my humble fabia 1.9tdi,

My drive home wasnt as fun as yours, just more relaxing I suppose ;)

All the best

Mike

Right come on chaps, it didnt sell on ebay so I am refucing the price again to £4590 ONO

will also swop/deal with a decent manual car (cash either way) anything considered, my wife does not drive this and she has borrowed my work hack untill this is sold, its too good for me to rack the miles up on it :)

Very nice car & I'm looking for something similar atm. That looks around £1000 ish more than you're likely to be offered on a trade-in I suspect, so you may want to consider nipping a touch more than a fiver off it? Please don't take that the wrong way - that's just what I can gather from what's available out there or online. If a decent car doesn't find a buyer on Ebay, that's normally the stumbling block I'm afraid :(

Yeh I know what your saying mate, allthough ebay has a lot of rubbish on there, this car is too good to let go for the same money as an ex minicab with a gazilion miles on it, I dont mind waiting for the right buyer to come along, its nice driving to work in comfort for a change :)

lol that's true indeed - somehow don't often get the money a decent car deserves. My vRS estate seemed to fetch bottom dollar a couple of years ago, despite being mint (properly mint I mean - I run my own detailing business) and was 3.5 years old with yearly Skoda servicing and had 15k miles! Still wish I'd kept it :(

• Like 1