Fabia MK1 VRS mods for sale! - PICS NOW ADDED

channy86

Hello ladies and gents!

I have for sale some popular mods for the fabia MK1 VRS, been in my garage since i sold the car a year and a half ago, Very sadly missed, was excellent runner! Below is what I have for sale: -

1. PD160 intake - £60 collection/delivery --------------------------SOLD

2. Dragon performance tuning box (7 pin) - £80 collection/delivery ----------------SOLD

3. Seat Ibiza top mount strut brace - £30 collection only--------------------SOLD

4. 312mm brake setup includes calipers, drilled and grooved dics and plenty of used pads - £140 collection only

5. FEELER ONLY - Brand new alloys that look similar style to BBS LM-R 17x7.5 5x100 - £350 collectioin only-----------------SOLD

Cash or paypal

All of which are priced to sell and not negotiable.

Will get pics posted very soon.

"Based in South Wales"

Thankspost-3796-0-84639300-1359372622_thumb.jpgpost-3796-0-27196600-1359372643_thumb.jpg

post-3796-0-99183400-1359972791_thumb.jpg

post-3796-0-79973300-1359972798_thumb.jpg

If the strut brace is still for sale I will have it as you will be driving past mine going Trafford centre as I live in stoke on Trent witch is j16 m6 so could meet by there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the strut brace is still for sale I will have it as you will be driving past mine going Trafford centre as I live in stoke on Trent witch is j16 m6 so could meet by there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mate now sold

Damn it, I would have had that strut brace.

Do you need a PD130 intake in replacement of the PD160?

Hi yeah sorry strut got strut and brakes got sold last night! No I don't need a replacement as the car was sold over a year and a half ago :(

• Like 1

errrr wrong topic im guessing lol. Or you are interested in something for sale? lol :rofl:

I was thinking in text lol

On a nose for someone..... But before i called dibs i thought id ask him what he akready had bud :D

But yes im also just strange :D

Trying to find out a bit more about the tuning box online but struggling - website isnt helpful?

*would appear they went bust in 2008/09 :-(

You will find plenty of reviews about it on this forum and i can assure you its nothing but good things. It is the next best thing if you can afford a remap and you also have the novelty of easy removal. Trust me it is a impressive add.

Thanks

What actual wheels are they? They look smart, never seen anything like that.

Not sure what they are but i bought them off another guy on thsi forum about 2 years ago but never put them on. Still contempating if I should keep it and put it on another car if same fitment, unless someone is really interested i could be persuaded :giggle: