Genuine 19'' Helios in Anthracite

mark_eire

I've seen another set of wheel's that I'd like to get my hands on, so putting these up for sale,

I'm still unsure whether to sell them or not though!!

Anyway, I bought them off Donal a few months back and there in exactly the same condition they were in when I bought them,

They are 19x8.5 ET45, painted in anthracite, they look really well, loads of pictures on my car thread if you want to look.

Fitted with 215/35/19 Fullrun tyres, 2 front tyres have some extra wear on the inside edges,

All 4 tyres have 4/5mm tread left

Anyway, I'll let the pics do the talking, there are some very small marks on 1 or 2 of them from tyre fitting, but they aren't really noticeable unless you look closely.

IMAG0849.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

IMG_1509_zps4172ef0c.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

Here's some individual pictures, exactly as they are now. these were when I bought them, but they have no marks on them since I picked them up.

IMAG0638_zps26d53059.jpg

IMAG0637_zps4c642693.jpg

IMAG0636_zps75ed476d.jpg

IMAG0635_zps69ae44be.jpg

Here's a quick picture how they looked on Donal's Gti, hope he doesn't mind me using his pic, but they really need to go on a TR mk5 Gti again!! :drool:

IMAG0495aa.jpg

Any question's please ask here, PM or call/text OO353866OO1334

Wheels are located in Dublin, Ireland

Price £1150 delivered on a pallet to UK/Ireland or collection possible if preferred

Thanks

Not sure to be honest, had my heart set on a set of 19'' Neuspeed rse14's, but with the exchange rate (stg-euro) at the moment, they would end up too expensive I think,

Might just run the 18'' CH's for now, see what come's up over the summer, I'm enjoying the extra comfort of the 18's compared to the big heavy Helios tbh.... that could change though, I'm an awful impulse buyer!! LOL