Shark Fin radio antenna & Genuine FM aerial

KBPhoto

Before anyone says "I told you so", the shark fun I have works quite well for FM reception in areas of reasonably good signal.

Unfortunately, I have discovered two 'black spots' in rural Herefordshire on my drive to work, so it's not a viable option for me.

It does work as above and has been fitted for about a month. No scratches or bangs. Looks in very good condition.

It has a RAKU II connector which plugged straight in to my pre-FL Octavia aerial cable. It is not a Skoda/VW genuine part.

Getting under the headlining to swap aerials is fidly but not too hard (easier if you have small hands).

I also have an original Skoda aerial that also works although the rubber on the whip has started to perish a little. This also has the RAKU II connector.

£10 each including postage.

Pictures to go up this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Both still available.

Shark fin was only on car for about 4 months mostly not plugged in as I've discovered another way of getting radio reception.

• 4 months later...

It is black, but no pictures of it futted I'm afraid.

I'll try to post some tomorrow of it unfitted and you'll have to imagine the rest.

I can post pictures of my estate with a similar shark fin fitted if that helps?

Here's the shark fin antenna and connector:

Excellent condition. Includes the nut needed to hold it in place.

post-59543-0-47642000-1371303747_thumb.jpg post-59543-0-32350400-1371303774_thumb.jpg

Excellent value at £10.00 including postage to mainland UK.

• 3 weeks later...

Shark fin provisionally sold.

Just in case, its an unbranded one. Not a genuine VAG part.

AFAIK VAG don't do a shark fin that does just radio reception.