Glasgow Riverside Museum Meet 24th Feb

Grizzle

Any edinburgh folk want to meet up at hermiston gait (halfords area ) around 11am and head thro ?? Don't know the way to the museum but have sat nav from about 1980s should get use close ;)

Grizzle is meeting me at 12noon at Falkirk Travelodge (FK2 0XS)

Since il be there first as my missus stays five mins along the road everyone thats meating at the showcase look for a silver jap car with a picnic bench and a cannon on the back.....that way everyones not sitting by themselves or in small groups

Any edinburgh folk want to meet up at hermiston gait (halfords area ) around 11am and head thro ?? Don't know the way to the museum but have sat nav from about 1980s should get use close ;)

Sounds a plan to me likes, was thinking of getting some Krispy Kremes before heading, but would probably have to start queueing about now... :giggle:

• Like 2

Sounds a plan to me likes, was thinking of getting some Krispy Kremes before heading, but would probably have to start queueing about now... :giggle:

Not worth the wait either.... :(

We work just over the road, already had a Dozen box a day since Monday lol

Sick of them! :D

I was going to pop along aswell possibly Jase. Just showing face at some point. Just wondering about parking in and around the garage.

I will be at Showcase for just before 12ish on Sunday. If people are unsure where to go, head straight through the roundabout when you get in and go down the 2 lane bit. We will be at the end of that on the left. Follow the road round and come into that part of the car park on the left.

Not worth the wait either.... :(

We work just over the road, already had a Dozen box a day since Monday lol

Sick of them! :D

Surely thats blasphemy....sick of Krispy Kremes lol.

Might not be the weather for biking it Johnny, i'll bring my lid just in case it's nice-ish lol.

Would be cool to meet up but my car will look like scrap compared to everyone elses :(

Plus shes in limp mode with a yellow EML. :blush:

Pop along anyway mate, just for ****s and giggles :giggle: