Just ordered my vRS! Good deal?

Hi Guys,

Ordered my new Octy vRS yesterday- very excited! Never had a brand new car before. Ordered from Buyacar.com- here's the spec:

Octavia vRS Estate

Black Magic

Parking Sensors

Heated Seats

Air Bag Switch

Car is will be pre-registered, and will be delivered to my door free. Has full Skoda 3-year warranty and a year's tax.

Price

dude everybody is swappin their cars for an VRS i got before an subaru impreza WRX very fast ofcourse but i change it for an octavia VRS

this car ''octavia VRS'' is very fast since it is born from the factory ,

i install a catback home made ofcourse HKS T,timer an ECU stge 1 , boost gauge, greedy boost controller an HKS SSQ BOV mtx sound system

Andy, if you are happy with the cost and the deal overall thats all that matters, as at the end of the day its your money. For the fun you will have witht he car the price has little relevance. However I didn't realise you could get heated front seats on the vRS, someone no doubt will correct me.

Heres to plenty of driving fun :)

Andy' date=' if you are happy with the cost and the deal overall thats all that matters, as at the end of the day its your money. For the fun you will have witht he car the price has little relevance. However I didn't realise you could get heated front seats on the vRS, someone no doubt will correct me.

Heres to plenty of driving fun :)[/quote']

i thought the same!

Strange if you cant get them considering the Furby vRS has them as an option (and I got them)?

That said, there are some Elegance-only things for the Furby too - nothing a quick purchase from the VAG bin can't sort though ;)

I've got a red Octy vRS estate on order - delivery was due 25th May, but now but back to around June 10th.

I've added cruise, parking sensors, heated front seats and airbag de-activation as options - all def available,although it was a factory build.

Has anyone else had any delays in delivery recently?

Getting it as comapny car via Horners Bury.

And with only a week to go I'm very excited!

P.S. Was ordered just before / just after easter - not sure how long the heated front seat option had been around, but it def was then.

Just a guess mind you, but I'm thinking maybe he has a vRS and he's from Panama[/b'] :rubchin: :rolleyes:

Or maybe he likes hats and drives a vRS

It's the hatch that im going to order.Had one today from skoda macclesfield to see if it fits in garage.Does bit tight tho.Horners in manchester gave me the price match to drivethedeal.If i was ordering estate would had gone to autoebid site,very very low price.They don't seem to have hatch on their tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah...I think he likes cigars and drives a vrs

well well yes i'm from panama republic in central america and yeah i have an octy vrs with all the mods i said on the post above anyway its true i change my wrx for a vrs

any way now for comparisson i know every body here know that a wrx is 2.0 L turbo

a vrs is an 1.8 turbo and let me tell you fellas this vrs feel more faster than a wrx

i have beaten 2 wrx stock ofcourse and now with all the mods i havent been beated

my octy vrs is around 260 hp or more i havent dynoed it yet

p.d and yeah i smoke heheheh

• 3 months later...