Leather heated front seats FAIL

PropWarp

Right then gents,

Slight change in situ... Took the car out with the seat heaters on which I didnt notice, my arse got lovely and warm but I can hear the relay clicking a lot and loud...... The passenger seat will not come on.... At a guess I would say the relay again.

Opinions??

The control on the dash is illuminated so power is being fed there.

Mmmm,, that just means the switch it connected the instrumentation lighting amplifier (assuming you mean it has a green backlighting when the side/head-lights are switched on).

See above..

Driver seat now has heat but the PAX seat does not. When the selector switch is adjusted to 5 you can hear the relay clicking.

Could this be that the Relay I have got from the net is also faulty thus requires a new one??

Thanks

Good news.... Ive fixed it.

I was looking at the old relay and as clear as day the two pins at the bottom were bent down...... Staring me in the face. How I have not noticed before beats me but anyway.

demonufo, thank you very much for the advice and help and thanks for everybody who has commented.

The car is now perfick :D

PW

Mind were standard fit. I would love to but I wouldnt know where to start with elecs. Only reason I managed to sort mine was pure luck and its was all easy to get to (ish). I am sure a more savy man or woman can assist :D