From Black to White

Sorry I meant It looks good with the black mirrors and would look good with a splitter as well (trying to type on a bloody mobile). I have an LCR splitter screwed on the bottom of mine and I like the extra depth it gives to the front...it would look well on yours I suspect.

Any pics pls? Wer u get it from?

• 2 weeks later...

Ive looked it up and now know its the leon splitter. ..so the question is will it fit straight on my octy or would it need cutting and adjusting?

Yep its just the standard Leon Cupra R Splitter. Basically it has some mounting posts in the middle which fit the leon skirt which you need to cut down to make it a flat fit on the vRS skirt and then it's just a case of literally lining it up and screwing it onto the bottom of the skirt. I found the easiest way was to line it up on the front of the wheel arches with the help of a mate and then gaffer tape it onto the skirt at the ends, then get under the front and screw the middle screws in then go back and screw the ends in. All in all took about an hour including sawing down the posts. I'll get some pics and post them up

Not very good pics im afraid but you can get the idea:

In the second pic you can just about see the posts in the middle that have to be cut down to fit the vRS skirt

post-98459-0-95732400-1362750281_thumb.jpg

post-98459-0-93761800-1362750285_thumb.jpg

post-98459-0-26996500-1362750288_thumb.jpg

Edited by pablo68

Not very good pics im afraid but you can get the idea:

In the second pic you can just about see the posts in the middle that have to be cut down to fit the vRS skirt

Im not sure the cupra splitter looks that suited to the octy...im thinkin the superskoda one looks a perfect fit tbh

Sorry but have to agree with the others, the FL has some decent splitters and front spoilers , this one cheapens the look of the car. Don't be too embarrased , just take it off quick , you will be forgiven :angel: .

• Like 1

Sorry but have to agree with the others, the FL has some decent splitters and front spoilers , this one cheapens the look of the car. Don't be too embarrased , just take it off quick , you will be forgiven :angel: .

By decent splitters are you referring to the superskoda ones or do u no of other sites to buy from?