Changing front fog bulbs

rockhopper

In case you were losing sleep worrying about the time I'd spent - 3 little words 'Cut and Paste' :)

Owner's Manual

Yeti anglicky 11.2011

S90.5610.05.20

5L0 012 003 FD

Nice to know you care though, freedie ;-)

• 1 year later...

Changing the fog light bulb was pretty easy...I just removed the rubber cap..followed by the connector to the bulb...pulled out the bulb straight by using a regular plier and pushed in a new bulb in the same oreintation.....job done in ...!!!! :clap:

Read a post where a sucker paid 185 pounds in U.K. to the service center!!!

Some months back in the hot summer the Bosch Service center guys told me that my AC compressor is kaput!!! as I was feeling the the cooling inside my Yeti was not good. They said along with the compressor the front condenser also needs to be replaced and it will take them three days to do the job....

I told them I will think about it. Came home parked my Yeti in the drive way...took some heavy duty engine degreaser in an empty glass cleaner bottle and sprayed it thoroughly on fins of the condenser....used a small soft plastic brush,scrubbed the fins and hosed all the stuff down......Whola.. :clap:  my 4x4 Skoda Yeti's AC was back to original...ha.ha.ha........It has been now three months and I have no problems with my AC...

Just imagine the cheats floating around in the Car Service Industry.

Changing the fog light bulb was pretty easy...I just removed the rubber cap..followed by the connector to the bulb...pulled out the bulb straight by using a regular plier and pushed in a new bulb in the same oreintation.....job done in ...!!!! :clap:

Read a post where a sucker paid 185 pounds in U.K. to the service center!!!

Some months back in the hot summer the Bosch Service center guys told me that my AC compressor is kaput!!! as I was feeling the the cooling inside my Yeti was not good. They said along with the compressor the front condenser also needs to be replaced and it will take them three days to do the job....

I told them I will think about it. Came home parked my Yeti in the drive way...took some heavy duty engine degreaser in an empty glass cleaner bottle and sprayed it thoroughly on fins of the condenser....used a small soft plastic brush,scrubbed the fins and hosed all the stuff down......Whola.. :clap:  my 4x4 Skoda Yeti's AC was back to original...ha.ha.ha........It has been now three months and I have no problems with my AC...

Just imagine the cheats floating around in the Car Service Industry.

The AC cooling is a typical issue on on Yeti's sold in India. From what I know, Skoda is replacing the AC compressors in all Yeti's sold in India within warranty. Take your VIN to your Skoda dealer and verify if they had received any instruction/directive for replacement from Skoda. You should get it replaced not withstanding the current condition of your AC unit.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...