like 2 ships passing through the night...

Failing to acknowledge, cardinal sin that!! :wonder:

Had same with an old boy down my way & very soon gave up trying if & when we passed. Different story when we were in our old Mk 2 camper :rock:

Spotted Spot last night on local highway, slow lane. It was purple. Spot licked itself a while, then went into the night glowing slightly. Looked in the mirror, it didn't wave. I was dying to share with you this technical issue...

Edited by adurer

There's a couple round Redhill way, we did the flash and wave thing. Having only about 400 on the road, it is a bit like being in an exclusive club, IMHO.

They can ave the wife but I'm keeping the keys ! :giggle:;)

Then you'd end up with 2 cars and no wife.................oh, hang on, not entirely seeing a downside to this. ;) ;)

• Like 2

There's one I see most mornings heading through Stone into Aylesbury.

No idea if they're on here or not, and I've never flashed or anything as a random BMW flashing would be meaningless!