Best way to ensure washer connectors dont come apart again?

O-ring clips / cable ties / small jubilee

Waste of time, it will just pop off elsewhere, or worse burst the pipe itself. The connections are purposefully designed as a weak spot to prevent the pipe bursting. As above, best thing to do is to use decent screenwash. Never use "pre mixed" except in summer. For most of the cheap supermarket stuff, in winter, you need to use it undiluted - and even then it might freeze in extreme conditions. The best stuff to use is sold by Lidl from time to time. Designed as suitable for fan jets, and dilutes well while retaining anti freeze properties.

I've never had my screen wash freeze one since I started using decent stuff at the proper dilution ratio.

Simply use a decent fluid suitable for fan jets that is mixed to the required strength.

Providing the pipes have been fitted properly in the first place the only reason they will pop off is if you get a blockage somewhere.