Dash Cam Left On During 1st Service :D

yeah should probably cut them alittle slack, it isnt a back street hero after all... u would "like to think" that they would treat your car well.

I worked in a main yamaha dealer for 6 years and had to treat people bikes like my own child lol.

We were fairly close to a small stretch of motorway and used part of it for our test route. We just explained its helpfull to get the bikes up to national speed limit as in some cases problems may not rear there heads at 30mph.

Altho ill be honest most of the bikes i tested were so bloody noisy at 70 you wouldnt hear feck all haha

yeah should probably cut them alittle slack, it isnt a back street hero after all... u would "like to think" that they would treat your car well.

I worked in a main yamaha dealer for 6 years and had to treat people bikes like my own child lol.

We were fairly close to a small stretch of motorway and used part of it for our test route. We just explained its helpfull to get the bikes up to national speed limit as in some cases problems may not rear there heads at 30mph.

Altho ill be honest most of the bikes i tested were so bloody noisy at 70 you wouldnt hear feck all haha

I have given them plenty of slack, as per post #7. I said I appreciate that he changed early and didn't abuse it, speeding is his problem not mine, I wouldn't be paying a fine. I never abused any ones car working in a LandRover / Ford / MGRover main dealers as I just can't do it, but there were one or two who I would not have wanted to drive my own car in there!

I would expect pianos must be rather nosey at 70mph! :giggle:

Off topic a bit, what sort of camers is it? its nice and clear. I was on Amazone and the reports were crap

Yea BlackVue DR500GW, I did reply to this earlier but it doesn't seem the have worked!!!! If you check out this thread you can see some other peoples cameras and the quality of footage if your after one. Not off topic at all.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/260737-the-briskoda-drive-recorder-video-footage-thread/

I'd say its a Blackvue DR500GW-HD running @ 1080p :)

Don't get me started on that text at bottom, I have voiced my annoyance at that already lol. Why should you buy their top model and have to advertise for them, cheeky sods! I would love to be able to change the text.