superjfromthesouth

As Del Boy might say:

"Is he trying to wind me up?"

For both questions, I think you need to state:

• Whether you have spare wheel/false floor
  • Whether you want to carry bike inside or up top

There are some neat solutions available for all scenarios, but options vary

Edited by Skoda Al Coda

I intend getting the internal bike holder as I don't have a spare wheel and hope it's easy to remove as I'd also like a rigid boot liner for fishing gear. Depending on how I get on I may also get a tow bar fitted too (for an external rack)

My new car is currently on the quayside in Emden.

I intend getting the internal bike holder as I don't have a spare wheel and hope it's easy to remove

Dead easy to remove, once you get the hang of it.

I already have the holder as I use it in my Roomster & intend carrying it over to Yeti.

In Roomster, I have/want to remove the whole thing in order to access spare wheel etc.. As there will be no spare wheel in my Yeti, I intend leaving the horizontal bar in most of the time & just removing bike holders - even easier :sun:

I intend leaving the horizontal bar in most of the time & just removing bike holders - even easier

As the bar is quite heavy, that will increase your fuel consumption. (As does leaving the tow bar in the tool box in the boot like I do).

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As the bar is quite heavy, that will increase your fuel consumption. (As does leaving the tow bar in the tool box in the boot like I do).

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you please edit your post & increase the font size of your :lol:

Some head-the-balls might take you seriously!!!

I have the hatchbag boot liner custom designed for the yeti not cheap but well worth it available in other colours as well.

www.hatchbag.co.uk

09760296.jpg

992e629b.jpg

253b1722.jpg

caf9364d.jpg

0cc807bc.jpg

e963cfe3.jpg

0041325d.jpg

07515dd0.jpg

7d774f35.jpg

26030937.jpg

26030937.jpg

b4ace6c5.jpg

b64d58a5.jpg

Also i have the internal bike rack for long journeys and a towball mounted thule rack that just clips onto the ball quickly when I'm just shooting off into the forest for a quick ride.

image-5.jpg

Yes I do have a trailer board that goes on it as well

Edited by Yetigreenline2

Though, on closer examination, not for me.

Covers too many of the tie/attachment points to be of any use - shame!

Edited by Skoda Al Coda

Thanks Yet I green line - the hatch bag is interesting but overkill for my requirements. I have an old Thule towbar mounted rack but will probably upgrade as funds allow :-)

Though, on closer examination, not for me.

Covers too many of the tie/attachment points to be of any use - shame!

That was what I asked as well when I ordered it and all they do is send you a step by step guide to cut holes in the fabric as the fabric is a very tough rubber fabric that won't rip once cut.

I have to cut some holes in mine when I finally fit the internal bike rack and also when we get a travall dog guard

• 4 weeks later...