MDI Glovebox Kit

Eddie-NL

Eddie I know you were at one point selling various combinations of looms (MDI, BT, MDI + BT, BY + aux, etc).

Now I'm skint at the moment having bought some spare wheels, but as you appear in this thread to be branching out into full kits rather than just looms, are you a man who could potentially supply me with all the boxes, wiring etc that would enable me to retain my aux input and also add BT and MDI to my Bolero (assuming such a thing is possible)? If so, please feel free to PM a price (or even post here if its something you could/would do and you think others might be interested).

As I say not necessarily now - but if you were up for it and had a rough idea how much the. At least I'd know what I was aiming at. Failing that I get the impression at least that you'd be able I supply the correct loom so that I can 'future proof' if just adding MDI now (I assume if I got the wrong one now I'd have to replace in future and therefore it's cheaper just to get the one I'll actually need now?)

Edited by mr_awol